Inspection of seams, inlays and perimeter attachment of the turf.
• Minor turf repairs up to 15 locations, additional locations
needed are completed on a time and material basis.
• Inspection of infill depths at areas around the field.
• Fiber analysis
• Infill analysis
• Our grooming process quickly and effectively removes all types of debris from the surface while gently brushing the turf fibers. All material that is brought up is sifted out in a vibratory shaker screen with the clean infill being
returned to the turf and the debris sifted into separate
• Finally, we spray the field with a disinfectant.
• We pull a magnet around the field that removes all metals
"Our coaches and student-athletes have fantastic new home facilites they can be proud of, and the playing surface is a huge part of that. Not only does the new turf make those facilites pop visually, but puts us in a unique position of having quality competition and recreation fields Missouri State students can call home."
Rick Kindhart, Assistant AD, Communications, Missouri State University